- Neelam Karki "Niharika" has been awarded Madan Puraskar 2075 for Novel "Yogmaya".
- Similarly, Shanta Das Manandhar has been awarded Jagadamba Shree Puraskar for has been contributing for the development, expansion and promotion of child literature for the past five decades.
- Among last year published 253 books, Madan Puraskar Guthi was picked Yogmaya for the Madan Puraskar.
Also Read: In Nepali "जगदम्बाश्री सम्मान र मदन पुरस्कार २०७५"
- Madan Puraskar, considered one of the most prestigious literary awards in Nepal, was established on 2012 BS (1955 AD).
- Each year, the Guthi presents the award to an outstanding book along with a purse of NRs. 2 Lakhs
- Karki is the 4th women to get Madan Puraskar, succeeding to Parijat (2022 BS), Jhamak Ghimire (2067 BS) and Radha Paudel (2070 BS).
- The first time, Satya Mohan Joshi, Chitta Ranjan Nepali and Bal Ram Joshi awarded the Madan Prize in 2013 BS.
See in Video