Terms and Conditions (TC):
This website came into existence to provide tips and tricks, travel and tours, computer and technology, recent happenings, and so on, whoever needs it. The goal is to keep these pieces of stuff timely and accurately. If errors are brought to our attention, We will try to correct them. However, we request that you carefully use these pieces of information after reviewing the authentic sources and websites. We take no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the materials on this site.
The content on the website is;
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate, or up to date.
- Sometimes linked to external sites over which we have no control and for which the site assumes no responsibility;
- Not professional nor it offers legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult an authorized qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on this site may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The site accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of this website in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Here's what we like to see in the comments;
- Weigh with smart, informed ideas, that contribute further to the story
- Give us useful, constructive criticism
- Demonstrate and share the intelligence, wisdom, and humor we know you possess.
Here are some comments we are going to do our best to curtail;
- Promoting your own brand, product, or blog.
- Impersonating authors or other commenters.
- Comments that make it clear you didn't read the article.
- Comments that are completely out of the left field.
- Threats –No matter how vague– against the author or other commenters.
- Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, you get the drift.
Address: Geeta Gyan Kunj, Devdaha-7, Rupandehi, Nepal