The Geographic Location of Nepal include the following facts.
- Located in East Northern Hemisphere with 26
°22'N to 30°27'N Latitude and 80°4' E to 88°12'E Longitude in South Asia.
- Area: 147181 Square Kilometer (56827 Square Miles).
- 0.03% of the Total World Land Area and 0.3% of Asia.
- Land Linked Country located between 65X bigger China and 22X bigger India
- 1127 Km far from the sea (Bay of Bengal).
- Average East-West length of 885 km and Average North-South width of 193 km (145 km minimum and 241 km maximum).
- Total Border: 2926 Km. (1236 km with China and 1690 km with India).
- Tibet at North and 5 States of India(Sikkim, West Bengal, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand) at East, South, and West.
- Time Zone: GMT +5.45, 86°15' E longitude (Mt. Gaurishankar, 7134m), 2042 Baishak 1.