Law of contract (305)
Tribhuvan University 2077
3 Years/LL.B/1st Year/ LAW (New) Exam held on 2079/09/10
Law of Contract (305)
Full Marks: 100 Time: 3 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. All the questions are of equal value.
Attempt any FIVE questions.
1. Define contract. Describe the factors required for forming a contract valid with suitable examples.
2. What do you mean by performance of contract? Discuss about the legal consequences of non-performing of contract under the provision of Civil Code B. S.
3. Explain the salient features of contract of guarantee. Also distinguish contract of guarantee from contract of indemnity.
4. Discuss about doctrine of caveat Empter with its expectations?
5. State the facts and comment on the ration enunciated by the Supreme Court in Achyut Pd. Kharel vs His Majesty's Government, NKP, 2064.
6. Explain the facts and issues and point out the principle established by the Supreme Court of Nepal in Prithivi Bahadur Maharjan vs. Birat Bahadur Khadka, NKP, 2064.
7. Write short notes on any THREE of the followings.
a) Termination of acceptance
b) Doctrine of unjust enrichment
c) Specific performance
d) Pledge by non-owner
e) Bill of lading