- Average resting heart rate: 60 - 100 beats per minute. for well-trained athletes is 40 - 60 beats per minute.
- Normal Blood pressure: 120/80 mm of Hg
- The amount of Blood in the adult: approx. 5 liter
- Blood = Plasma + Blood Cells (RBCs, WBCs and Platelets)
- Blood pH is regulated to stay within the narrow range of 7.35 to 7.45, making it slightly basic.
- Blood Sugar: A blood sugar level less than 140 mg/dL (7.8 mmol/L) is normal. A reading of more than 200 mg/dL (11.1 mmol/L) after two hours indicates diabetes. A reading between 140 and 199 mg/dL (7.8 mmol/L and 11.0 mmol/L) indicates prediabetes.
Health,Science & Health