Tribhuvan University 2076
LL.B/LAW/I Year (Partial)
Full Marks: 100 Time: 3 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. All the questions are of equal value.
Attempt any FIVE questions
1. Define jurisprudence. What do you know about realist school of jurisprudence? Explain.
2. Who is a person? What do you mean by legal and Natural person? Explain.
3. Define law. Explain the functions and sources of law in brief.
4. Define justice. What are the various kinds of justice? Explain.
5. "Possession is prima facie of ownership". Explain.
6. What do you mean by obligation? Distinguish between obligation and liability.
7. What do you mean by schools of jurisprudence? Which school of jurisprudence is applied in the court? Processing of Nepal? Give your opinion?
8. Write short notes on any THREE of the followings.
b) Vested and contingent right
d) Law is means of exploitation.
e) Right in rem and right in personam.