Tribhuvan University 2075
LLB/LAW/I Year Law of Contract (325)
Full Marks: 50 Time: 1/2 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. All the questions are of equal value.
Attempt any THREE questions.
1. All contracts are agreements but all agreements are not contract. Prove with suitable illustrations
2. What is transfer of ownership? Explain the rules regarding transfer of ownership with reference to Muluki Devani Samhita Ain, 2074.
3. Who can refer dispute to arbitration? Explain what may be and may not be referred to arbitration.
4. Analysis critically the case Bir Maya Limbu vs Rana Maya Limbu, NKP. 2061.
3. Write short notes on any THREE of the followings.
a. Parties incompetent to contract.
b. Doctrine of Frustration.
c. Requisites a valid tender.
d. Continuing guarantee.
e. Bill of lading.