Tribhuvan University 2076
LLB/LAW/I Year (Partial) Procedural Law (322)
Full Marks: 100 Time: 3 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. All the questions are of equal value.
Attempt any FIVE questions.
1. What do you mean by power of attorney? Differentiate between general power of attorney and authorized power of Attorney.
2. Describe the stages of criminal proceeding first information (FIR) to charge sheet.
3. Describe the development and recent trends of procedural laws in Nepal.
4. What do you mean by law? Discuss its importance in society, short discussion in substantive and the procedural law.
5. What do you mean by execution of judgement (in civil case). Critically examine.
6. What do you mean by judicial review? Differentiate between extra ordinary jurisdiction and ordinary jurisdiction of Supreme Court.
7. Write short notes on any THREE of the followings.
a. Stare decises
c. Substantive law
e. Amicus curiae
b. Theory of Bias
d. Theory of Laches