Tribhuvan University 2075
LL.B/LAW/I Year (First Year)
Full Marks: 100
Procedural Law (322)
Time: 3 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
All the questions are of equal value.
Attempt any FIVE questions.
1. What do you mean by of procedural law? Explain on the various principles of procedural law in brief.
2. Discuss the jurisdiction of the supreme of Nepal in brief.
3. What are the existing legal provisions on review and revision? Explain.
4. Highlight the jurisdiction of the Special Court and discuss the important features of the jurisdiction of special court in brief.
5. Explain the ratio enunciated by the Supreme Court of Nepal in ADVOCATE RADHESHYAM ADHIKARI V. HMG. COUNCIL OF MINISTERS SECRETARIATE and others, NKP, 2048, P.810.
6. Highlight on stay orders and interlocutory orders in brief. What are the basic differences between stay orders and interlocutory orders mention in brief.
7. Write short notes on any THREE of the followings.
a) Limitation and laches
d) Natural justice