3 Years LLB (New Curriculum) 1st Year Exam Paper 2079, Exam held on 2080/06/05.
3 Years /LL.B/1st Year/LAW (New)
Full Marks: 100 Time: 3 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. All the questions are of equal value.
Attempt any FIVE questions
1. Critically asses the difference between Natural School of legal thought and legal positivism.
2, What are the main sources of law? Explain precedent as a source of law.
3. Examine the basic features of Natural School of legal thought.
4. What do you understand by legal personality? Examine the concept of legal status of unborn person.
5. Explain the various forms of property with appropriate examples.
6. Trace out the differences between possession and ownership.
7. Write short notes on any THREE of the followings:
b) Post-modernism in law
c) Kinds of jurisprudence
d) Purpose of law
e) Distributive justice.
(Best of Luck)