3 Years/LL.B/1 Year/ LAW (New) Jurisprudence (301)
Year: 2077 (Exam held on 2079/09/03)
Full Marks: 100
Time: 3 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. All the questions are of equal value.
Attempt any FIVE questions
1. Examine the basic tenets of sociological school of legal thought and explain the theory of social engineering expounded by Roscoue Pound.
2. What are the main sources of law? Explain custom as a source of law.
3. Examine the essential elements and theories of rights.
4. Trace out the differences between natural and legal person.
5. "Possession is considered as a prima facie evidence of ownership".. Explain the statement.
6. Explain the classification of the ownership.
7. Write short notes on any THREE of the followings.
a) Kinds of duty
b) Feminist jurisprudence
c) Importance of jurisprudence
d) Types of law
e) Corrective justice