1. Aato (आँटो)
2. Kinema (किनेमा)
3. Kwaati (क्वाँटी)
- Eliminates the problem of constipation. Kwaati is a source of fibrous food.
- It also benefits people with diabetes and piles.
- It slows down the aging process and makes people beautiful, healthy and disease free.
- Gives the body a source of energy that can be used immediately.
- It is easily digested.
- Does not create unnecessary air in the stomach.
- Kwaati is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and minerals. It reduces body fatigue and relieves stress.
- Increases immunity.
- Malnutrition in patients, children and the elderly can be eliminated.
- Regular consumption of Kwaati also enhances memory.
- Improves mental health.
- There are many benefits to the circulatory and nervous systems.
- Sprouted beans have more alkaline properties. So, Quantitative food can also get rid of problems like 'acidity' and urinary tract infections.
- Improves digestion.
- Since all the nutrients in pulses can be taken by the body, it also enhances the beauty.