Vaccine certificates with QR codes are now being issued online. We would like to have brief information on how to get a certificate.
First of all, don't think that you can just go online and fill out the form. It also has some cumbersome processes.
Before you fill out the form online, check out the following:
2) Camera (even if it is a mobile camera)
3) Ink for fingerprinting
4) Pen to fill the form
5) Digital file of passport size photo
Only proceed if you have these five things, otherwise filling up your online form may get stuck.
Now let's move on to the process.
1) First of all, click here to download the confession form. This is the form of confession
2) Now print it.
3) Start filling the printed form. Not only do you need to fill in your name, address, date of birth, name of the vaccine, date of vaccination, vaccination center, etc., but you must also sign with your right and left fingerprints.
4) Now take a photo of this filled form.
5) Now you are ready, click here to go to the website which has an application form for electronic certification of COVID-19 full vaccine.
6) Fill in all the details in the form. And upload documents. If you want to go abroad, you need to upload a passport photo, citizenship card, passport size photo, vaccination card and photo of pre-filled confession. You do not want to be frustrated if you cannot get the right pitch so invest in a good capo. Resize is also done through online tools. Like from here.
7) After you have filled the form with all the documents, now click on submit.
8) You are given a registration number. Save that number.
9) You can find out the status of your application later by using this number by clicking here.
10) If the certificate is not ready, you can download the certificate by filling in your details by clicking here.
This would not have been a hassle had it not been for the fact that the data had been entered into the database before the vaccination. Or the certificate would have been given along with the second vaccination.